TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions will apply to all sellers and buyers of services or products bought or sold through the Shootmart website.
Your use of this website implies that you have read and accept our terms of trading.
- Sellers are fully responsible for the accuracy and content of their advertisement.
- Shootmart accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in the sellers adverts.
- Shootmart accept no responsibility for the responders or resposes to your advertising campaign.
- It is the sellers responsibility to ensure potential buyers of products and services are responsible and eligible to make such purchases.
- Shootmart accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of advertisements placed on the website.
- It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that products and services advertised on the website are of an acceptable standard and quality before making the purchase.
- The buyer should ensure that the standards of shoots advertising through the website meet with the buyers requirements in terms of standards of Shooting, Hospitality and all other aspects of your day before entering into a transaction.
Shootmart take every precaution to ensure that the services and products advertised through the website are of a high standard. We would like to hear from you should you be dissatisfied in any way with any product or service purchased through our website.
- Shootmart reserves the right to change it’s terms of trading at any time without prior notice to members, buyers or sellers.
- Prior arrangements for cancellations, no shows, etc should be agreed between the buyer and seller prior to bookings or purchases being made. Shootmart accepts no responsibility for disputes between buyer and seller. (Although we would wish to be informed of any improper conduct by either party).
- Shootmart reserves the right to remove members from our database or advertisements from our website if the company feels the member or advert is not in keeping with the standards we strive to maintain.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions please contact us
Thank you for taking the time to read our Terms & Conditions.
- Shootmart will never rent or sell your details to a third party. Any details collected will only be used for our own statistics and communication purposes.
- Your details will be stored on our database and will be used only for the purpose of informing you of special offers and sending you our company newsletter.
- We do not send SPAM. Should you wish to unsubscribe from future communications, you are at liberty to do so.
- Your information/details will never be given to a third party unless requested to do so by the proper UK legal authorities.
The shootmart team.