Shropshire Gunsmiths – A perfect fit
Andrew Lloyd, owner of Shropshire Gunsmiths does his utmost to find the perfect fit for every client. When anything less than the most attentive service could not only impair your shooting ability, but also lead to serious injury, there is no margin for error.
That a client’s new gun resembles a masterpiece is a given, so when advising you a trained eye will always look beyond the obvious exquisite craftsmanship and give careful consideration to the optimum weight, length, gauge or calibre.
Such scrutiny will ensure every gun exceeds your shooting expectations.
Shropshire Gunsmith”s guide to the perfect gun fit:
1. Length – Too long makes the gun unmanageable. Too short limits the gun’s range and shooting performance.
2. Gauge/Calibre – Selecting the optimum gauge or calibre is essential to match the type of game or clay you will be shooting.
3. Weight – This becomes a significant factor when it is being carried.
4. Barrels – Choosing over-and-under or side-by-side is a matter of personal preference but one that can have a major bearing on attaining the perfect gun fit.
5. Antique or Modern? – Budget, ease of use and attitude to maintenance will all influence your choice. For comfort, a well-used shotgun can be preferable to a modern sporting shotgun.
Shropshire Gunsmith”s offer comprehensive advice on acquiring a shotgun or rifle.
The Shropshire Gunsmith team has extensive knowledge in handling and fitting guns for customers of all ages, with expert advice to guarantee clients find the best sporting gun possible.
Please login or register to contact this seller.